Lead Removal Water System
- Tap water contaminated with lead is associated with a wide range of physical and mental disorders, including neurological, reproductive, kidney, blood, and cognitive problems.
- Warm and hot tap water can contain much higher levels of lead than cold water. Therefore, boiling water does not reduce the amount of lead.
- Because lead can cross the placenta, an expectant mother who drinks tap water contaminated with lead places her fetus at risk for birth defects, premature birth, and even death. Even “normal” blood-lead levels in pregnant women can increase pregnancy risks.
- In a 2004 Washington Post investigation, it was found that several U.S. cities had tampered with water lead level results in order to avoid enforcing lead regulation and costly repairs to the water system.
- The EPA reports that 10-20% of human exposure to lead comes from tap water.
- According to the EPA, no amount of lead in drinking water can be considered safe.
- Even if municipal centers declare tap water lead-free, tap water can become contaminated with lead as it passes through city and home piping. Lead pipes, copper pipes with lead solder, or bronze and brass faucets containing lead can all contaminate tap water.
- Infants whose diets are made up of baby formula and other liquids made from tap water make up to 40-60% of total lead exposure.
- Epidemiology studies show even low levels of lead can cause severe damage in children, including a lowered IQ, behavioral abnormalities, and kidney damage.
- Homes built before 1978 are likely to have lead pipes, fixtures, and solders. However, because lead can leach from new and legally “lead-free” faucets and fittings into tap water, new houses can also pose a significant risk for lead contamination.
- The only safe way to remove lead from water in Texas and Florida is to invest in a lead removal water system.
Exceptional Water Quality!
“Tyler and Jaime at Pure Solutions are professional in every detail. They help to find out what is needed and wanted and deliver a workable, affordable solution to handle any problems with the water. Highly recommended.”
Best Product on Market!
“My father has built houses for over 40 years and he has assured me that a water processor is an essential addition to a healthy home (and it adds to the resale value). I know for a fact that we made the right decision when we purchased our Purity Bay water processor.”
Best Decision I Made!
“We have purchased the Purity Bay water filter system and it has done wonderful things for our family: our water is softer; water boils and heats faster (we had to turn our water heater temperature down); clothes are softer and easier to iron; we use less soap, shampoo and conditioner, which in turn saves us money.“